Join us at the the 5th Triennial Gathering of
Journey Fellows and Friends
September 18-20, 2018
Every three years Journey Fellows gather as leaders to attend to their own personal and professional development and continue to grow their work as colleagues and friends.
This year–we return to the site of many previous Journey retreats–Country Lake Christian Retreat Center near Scottsburg, IN. The space is nearly the perfect size for the group to gather as a community and gives us lots of indoor and outdoor options for our work.
Where else can you take a little time away from your usual daily routine, and –in on place–be able to rekindle and strengthen relationships with other leaders in the field, reflect seriously on your own practice, AND explore your own possibilities for future work?
At the All-Journey you can…
- Earn 20 hours of training in Competencies for Professional Child & Youth Work Practitioners: Professionalism, Cultural & Human Diversity, Relationship & Communication and Developmental Practice Methods
- Network and build relationships with other cool youth workers
- Focus on your own personal and professional renewal
- Have conversations about leadership development, managing nonprofit organizations, and building the field of youth work in Indiana and beyond
- Learn about best practices and challenges in other sectors and organizations
- Get away from work distractions and spend time thinking bigger with other movers and shakers
- Get grounded, connected and inspired to finish the year strong and plan for a spectacular 2019